06 December 2010

Royal Caribbean - Legend of the Seas

I've been selected to go on a 5D4N Isles of Southeast Asia cruise onboard the Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas! A whale hug for the organisers and Omy.sg for giving me this opportunity to experience a nautical holiday and keep good records of it this time as I couldn't remember the last time I was on a cruise. That was my one and only encounter, but unfortunately, my recall of it is like footprints at the beach, the tide of age came and washed it clean.

So thank goodness for this trip! This time round, I will record as much as possible and share with you my voyage. In less than 24 hours, all 10 of us who have been thanking our lucky stars and kissing lady luck will set sail... Eunice, Catherine, Christine, Estelle, Mui Yee, Cherie, Philip, Yee Leong, Calvin, and myself. Do follow our adventures at the combined blog site : http://blog.omy.sg/royal-caribbean.

I'm really looking forward to this cruise because after the half-day preview tour on 22 Nov 10, I can imagine the luxurious time I'll be spending onboard. You can click here to see why I'm excited about spending more time on Legend of the Seas. There're just LOTS of things to do! And here are just some plans I have to make the best out of this magnificent cruiseliner during our trip from 6 - 10 Dec 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...